1. Execute Facebook Hacker v1.8
2. Input the activation key each time you are running this program
3. After the activation, input the person's Facebook ID
e.g.: Carolina Masew
4. Select whether you want to use a proxy or not. We strongly suggest that you use a good working proxy, or VPN, because you could face legal and/or federal lawsuits/complaints/judgements in the fortunate case that the person's ID you are trying to hack, becomes a successful one. Which it will become eventually, as we have a 61% success rate. Their servers detect from time to time, the users intentions, and they issue a 1 hour temporary ban on your IP and DNS.
5. Select a hacking method:
- brute force : an advanced hacking method that is highly traceable, because it relies heavily on multiple packet-sending, which their servers can easily read and interpret your hacking intentions
- md5 : basic encryption service as used by the majority of services worldwide (yahoo, msn, facebook, microsoft, basically every website that provides services and requires the user to register an account)
- slow de-encryptioner : method discovered and currently in development / further imporvement and enhancement by Killzo. It relies on sniffing more than sending packets on information. 90% of the time it analyzes, and in the rest of 10% it attacks. That's why is the most safe method to use, if you decided not to use a free public proxy, paid proxy or VPN for that matter.
- jack the ripper : the method developed back in 2005 by a few programmers from Sillicon Valley. It functions as an under-the-hood password breaker/and compiler. It is very violent, and highly traceable.